Managed Cloud Services
Cloud Infrastructure and SMEs
Many times moving into cloud doesn’t work for you as you anticipated in terms of operational flexibility, scalability, reduction of cost or may be technical capabilities, this is where outsourcing your cloud infra needs a managed cloud service provider like Active B Solutions. Below are few other areas where it benefits small and medium enterprises:
- Concentrate on your core business: Its lets you manage your core business model and leaves all the cloud infrastructure worries to managed service providers. Also helps your organization with optimized operations by saving time, cost which can be diverted to automation and scaling up business.
- Predictable billing: Managed service providers give you flexibility to decide how much you’re willing to pay for the infra services and have consistent, predictable monthly bill, which helps you plan and optimize your IT budget
- Cost saving: Staffing a full-time IT department is expensive and often unnecessary for small to medium-sized businesses. Outsourcing to a cloud managed services provider can save you thousands of dollars each year on the cost of an in-house IT department.
- Reliable global network: With good service providers you get your applications or websites hosted on state of art fully certified & compliance networks which many businesses couldn’t afford in their in-house
- Get custom solutions: Based on your customers’ unique business’s needs, service providers could fully integrate with range of products and services including dedicated and virtual servers, public, private, and hybrid cloud, CDN, colocation, cyber security etc.
- SLA driven: Business gains service continuity with comprehensive service level agreements with service providers
- Disaster recovery: Data remains safe and secured across all cloud services and applications with highly secured data center and networks with proven redundancy and resiliency to maintain business continuity. In the event of a disaster, business and operations can continue with minimal downtime.
How SMEs can choose the Right MSPs
As migrating from an on-premise model to a cloud-based model will help enterprises achieve scalability, agility, global reach, endless benefits and possibilities of growing their businesses, but all they need is the right expertise and credibility of a cloud managed service providers
But again many managed cloud service providers try to sell the generalized benefits and features of cloud which might not exactly help every enterprise to scale up, as every business needs are different from other, hence may require customized solutions as per their market and customers.
Any cloud provider first has to consider organizations business model and requirement, has to asses and manage the impact of migrating infrastructure, web security and compliance related activities, it might also have to train various department across organization for effective usage of cloud.
Choosing right service providers in managing your infrastructure could be very crucial for reaping actual benefits of cloud computing. Look for managed cloud providers who is a one-stop-shop for all your cloud needs also who has market maturity and has completed similar projects.
Here exactly cloud infra services providers comes into help with their vast expertise and knowledge in transforming the legacy IT infrastructure to cloud as per the business needs and you don’t have to live with pre-defined infra solutions
Partnering with manage service providers is long term relationship, the longer you work with them the more familiar they become with your network, leading to faster issue response times.
Over the years Active B Solutions have provided the most credible cloud infrastructure as a service and can help you make, implement and operate the right choices and models for businesses looking to succeed online.
Contact us today at email@example.com to get a reliable and affordable cloud managed service partner.
Visit our website https://www.activebsolutions.com/ to learn more about all great products and services offered.