Managed Network Solutions
Managed LAN / WAN Monitors, Manages and Maintains Service
Managed LAN / WAN service provides monitoring, event management, maintenance and support services for enterprises with more than 50 Internet Protocol (IP) enabled device endpoints on their premises. This includes any qualifying device in the customer Wide Area Network (WAN) or Local Area Network (LAN). Don’t let monitoring, troubleshooting, resolving bottlenecks, bandwidth limitations, network protocol mismatches or performance issues drain IT resources. The IT professionals at our Network Operations Center provide around-the-clock monitoring, maintenance and support for your LAN / WAN services.
Managed LAN / WAN Benefits
- Enables you to focus on revenue-producing business objectives.
- Provides a large number of standard web-based reports.
- Improves performance on bandwidth utilization and interface availability.
- Works with Cisco, Fortinet, Sophos, SonicWall, MikroTik, PFSense and other leading CPE devices.
Managed LAN/WAN Features
- Network device monitoring and support.
- Network specialists proactively detect failures and initiate corrective actions.
- Multiple unique support options: Basic, Enhanced and Complete.
- Qualified devices include routers, switches, wireless access points and wireless VPNs, Ethernet and firewalls.
- View-only access of the Windstream SolarWinds monitoring platform.